[Sigia-l] global IA workshop in Miami

Peter Van Dijck petervandijck at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 16:19:37 EDT 2008

(apologies for the cross-post)

Hi all,
I'm finishing up a brand new half day workshop on global IA for the
IASummit in Miami (11 attendees already, go sign up if you're
interested!). The details are here:
http://www.iasummit.org/proceedings/2008/global_ia_organizing_global_we

There are of course lots of other fascinating pre-conference
workshops, that I wish I could attend. And the stuff under the "extra"
tab looks great too.

In any case, I'm still working on the workshop, if you have thoughts
or requests about things you'd like me to cover, please feel free to
let me know. Also, if you already signed up, I'd love to hear from
you, why you signed up, what problems you're struggling with
specifically etc...

Cheers,
Peter

--