[Sigia-l] please trim your posts!

Peter Boersma peter at peterboersma.com
Mon Mar 3 14:54:32 EST 2008

People,

I just scrolled trough the latest issue of the digest for this list and was appalled by the lack of trimming that occurred in the discussion on tagging software. The footer to each message clearly states "When replying, please *trim your post* as much as possible."

This full digest consisted of a total of 1465 lines and a whopping 1146 of them started with a ">" indicating they were a quote from a previous message!

(and yes, I am looking at you Will Evans and Frank Shepard!)

Peter
--
Peter Boersma | Senior Interaction Designer | Info.nl
http://www.peterboersma.com/blog | http://www.info.nl