[Sigia-l] [PLUG] UI13 Conference Sneak Preview Pricing Ends 7/15

Jared Spool jspool at uie.com
Mon Jul 14 11:32:52 EDT 2008

[Apologies for duplicated posts]

Based on many of the conversations we've had on this list, I know
there's tremendous interest in in-depth seminars on interaction
design, information architecture, and design strategy. These are just
a few of the things we've put on the program for UI13.

This week, the pricing for the conference goes up and I wanted to make
sure that everyone on the SIG-IA list had a chance to get in at the
lowest available price. So, I'm forwarding the promotion we're using
to our clients.

Please feel free to tell your colleagues and, by all means, check out
the great talent that we've assembled for this year's conference.

Jared

- o - o - o -

Greetings,

We've had tremendous response to this year's User Interface 13
Conference. Hundreds of you have already registered, and hundreds more
have been calling and emailing us for program details. ( You can see
the full program at http://www.uiconf.com )

If you're thinking about signing up, this is the time to do it. After
Tuesday, 7/15, the cost to register will go up by $300. Don't miss
this opportunity to attend four days filled with insights from the
field's greatest experts.

 > UI13 Conference Highlights

Since we put together the first User Interface Conference thirteen
years ago, the heart and soul of this event is the full-day seminars.

At UI13, you'll choose between ten in-depth seminars on today's most
important design topics, including interaction design, information
architecture, agile development, experience design, innovation,
usability testing, Ajax, product strategy, paper prototyping, and
visual design. ( You can learn all about the seminars at http://www.uiconf.com
  )

In addition, I know you won't want to miss the 2008 Spotlight
Presentation by none other than Bill Verplank. With more than 30 years
of experience in the field of interactive computing, Bill played a
seminal role in the formation of modern interaction design techniques.
In his presentation, Bill will address Sketching Metaphors, exploring
the most important themes from today's world of experience design.

Plus, Christine Perfetti and I will present two of UIE's most popular
seminars in our UIE Showcase Seminar Day on Thursday, October 16th.

 > Sneak Preview Pricing Ends July 15th

Everyone who registers by Tuesday, July 15th, can get in at the lowest
price of $1,849 for all four days -- a savings of more than $1,800 off
the final walk-in registration price. After Tuesday,
7/15, the cost to register will go up by $300. Don't miss this
opportunity to get the lowest pricing we're offering to attendees.

You can find out more about the program, including detailed full-day
seminar descriptions at http://www.uiconf.com

See you at the conference!

Jared M. Spool
Conference Chairperson
User Interface Engineering

p.s. Remember to register by July 15th to attend all four days of the
conference for only $1,849, which saves you more than $1,800!)
Register today at http://www.uiconf.com