[Sigia-l] IA/Usability group in Richmond, Virginia?

susan rector seteague at vcu.edu
Fri Jan 11 14:33:34 EST 2008

Hi Dan,
Great!
It looks like the DC group is very active; would love to join, but until
a high speed train appears for the commute, I'm not interested either.
I have one other email from someone at Circuit City, so I'll email
something to both of you.
Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Susan Teague Rector
Library Information Systems