[Sigia-l] Interesting & Effective Requirements Gathering Techniques?

Susan Rice ratdog99 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 27 07:46:56 EST 2008

I'm looking for interesting techniques for the requirements gathering of internal applications... specifically ones that involve levels of participatory design (our users are in-house and will participate as cross functional team members). We'll be conducting traditional JAD sessions and paper prototyping, but I'm interested in other ideas that have been effective and possibly even "fun." Thanks!~Susan Rice
User Experience Lead for Strategic Applications
VistaPrint