[Sigia-l] Doing IA work on an agile team? Contribute to the UX stage at Agile 2008

Adrian Howard adrianh at quietstars.com
Tue Feb 12 06:49:09 EST 2008

Hi folks,

A quick plea.

If anybody here is doing information architecture work on, or with,
an agile group it would be great if you could submit something to the
User Experience stage at Agile 2008.

An experience report, or a talk, or a research paper, or a tutorial,
or a workshop, or something else *interesting* - the formats are very
open.

If you're not sure if what you've got will be of interest, feel free
to drop me a line directly and we can have a chat.

You can find out more information about the UX stage at:

	http://www.agile2008.org/stage-users.html

and more information on the different types of session we're
interested in at

	http://agile2008.org/session-types.html

The due date for proposals (*not* the finished paper) is February
25th - so act soon :-)

Cheers,

Adrian