[Sigia-l] That stuff we do, ontologically speaking

Rick Bond rick at rickbond.com
Sun Feb 10 20:49:55 EST 2008

>From a design perspective, and when referring to the content displayed by a
particular URI, we use "view."

Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: sigia-l-bounces at asis.org [mailto:sigia-l-bounces at asis.org] On Behalf
Of Ruth Kaufman
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2008 4:12 PM
To: sigia l
Subject: Re: [Sigia-l] That stuff we do, ontologically speaking

Resource -- I think it works, and also lends itself to faceted
classification.
I think what Alexander is looking for, now that I understand it a little
better, is along the lines of design patterns that can help him and others
declare and scope the work of content layouts and interaction design. This
is different from classifying or modeling resources. It's more about the
presentation of resources than the resources, themselves -- even if there's
often a 1-1 pairing of resource type and display template.