[Sigia-l] That stuff we do, ontologically speaking

Alexander Johannesen alexander.johannesen at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 02:48:52 EST 2008

On Feb 9, 2008 7:40 AM, Jan Jursa <jan.jursa at gmail.com> wrote:
> Where do you put pages like, catalog, product detail, wishlist, shopping
> cart, forum, edit profil ... ?

Well, what do you think? What is the catalog page, or product detail,
wishlist (user generated content?), shopping cart (application?),
forum (I put it under communication), edit profile (application,
probably)?

The idea is to just take that page you often use, and say "what type
of page is that", and come up with good categories of those pages. I'd
love more suggestions and often-used pages.

Regards,

Alex