[Sigia-l] Third Italian IA Summit Announced

Andrea Resmini root at resmini.net
Sun Aug 24 17:31:29 EDT 2008

* With apologies for cross posting

The Third Italian IA Summit, 'Pervasive IA', has been announced.

After having more than 300 Italian IAs on a quite successful kick-off
pilgrimage to Rome in 2006, and another 230 attendees plus a posse of
international top guests in Trento in 2007, we just couldn't stop there,
could we?

So this year the Italian IA Summit moves to Prato, Tuscany, just a few
minutes from Florence, for a two-day free-entrance conference on
'Pervasive IA' on December 11-12, 2008.

The Call for Papers is now open and we invite practitioners, scholars
and students alike to share their views and experiences: send us your
abstracts using no more than 2-3 pages of text and a cross-context
attitude. This year, submissions will be accepted directly from the web
site starting from August, 31st 2008 and up to October, 15th 2008. Full
papers due upon acceptance from October 31st 2008 to November 15th 2008.

August meaning serious Summer and Italy being Italy, details concerning
programme, registrations, venue and local folklore will be published as
we get back from beach or mountain. The web site is still being heavily
worked on and an international version is  being planned as well. Just
remember that the Italian IA Summit is a free conference.

Third Italian IA Summit
Pervasive IA
http://www.iasummit.it/

Need more info?