[Sigia-l] A couple of requests

Paola Kathuria paola at limov.com
Wed Aug 20 18:48:23 EDT 2008

If people will insist on not turning off their auto-reply holiday
messages for their mailing lists so that we are constantly reminded
that someone's have a jolly while we're at work, I would appreciate
a holiday report upon their return with, of course, an IA observation.
Oh, :-)

The other request is to refrain from posting personal comments to
the list, whether or not you think that you have been provoked.
Whether or not you recognise that making personal attacks is immature
and unprofessional, remember that a) hundreds of people will read your
message, b) it'll get archived and c) indexed by search engines so
that anyone who Googles your name in years to come will see what
you believe is appropriate to say in a public forum for professionals.

Paola
--
http://www.paolability.com/