[Sigia-l] Get Satisfaction

Livia Labate liv at livlab.com
Fri Sep 14 18:04:05 EDT 2007

I am surprised this hasn't been posted here yet (or maybe I missed),
though a lot of conversation is happening there and through Twitter.

Get Satisfaction was launched yesterday and I have drank the kool-aid
big time:

	http://getsatisfaction.com

I am betting this is going to be successful. It is one of the most
powerful advances I've seen as it relates to the customer service
industry for as long as I have been paying attention.

As an aside, they did a fantastic job with the implementation; really
good level of flexibility in terms of the system's structure and great
usability.

Plus it's a little addictive, like Twitter.