[Sigia-l] [EVENT] IxDA Boston Kicks off with Patterns!

Lisa deBettencourt ldebett at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 11 10:29:02 EDT 2007

I am thrilled to finally announce that IxDA Boston is kicking off its first F2F!

We are excited to have our first speaker, Jenifer Tidwell, spend the evening with us discussing Patterns and her book: "Designing Interfaces: Patterns for Effective Interaction Design".

Please join us...

...at 6pm (Jenifer will begin at 6:30)

...on Thursday September 20th

...at the Design and Usability Center at Bentley College

...to hear, see, and meet Jenifer, meet fellow IxDA locals and have some refreshments!

We will also be discussing just what *you* want to see from your local
IxDA chapter. I will be asking for your suggestions, sharing with you
things that have been discussed, and gathering your feedback. Come help make IxDA Boston a community for you.

Please check out the details (including directions to the room) and RSVP to reserve your seat at: www.going.com/IxDABostonF2F

I look forward to seeing you there!

~Lisa deBettencourt