[Sigia-l] Rant: One for the OmniGraffle users

Andrew Boyd facibus at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 02:50:34 EDT 2007

On 10/29/07, Ziya Oz <listera at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Andrew Boyd:
>
> > anyone know anyone in the Omni group?
>
> This is what happens when people live in places where the toilet flushes
> backwards. ;-)
>
> Joel Page is the Product Manager for OmniGraffle:
> jpage at omnigroup.com

Thanks Ziya,

will let him know, maybe he can do something about their trial license
system (or even ask people where they live prior to issuing the
license key if they absolutely have to have 24 hour trials).

I'd like to see Omni fix the issue. At least until we get Axure for OSX :)

Cheers, Andrew

---
Andrew Boyd
http://onblogging.com.au