[Sigia-l] web site design vs RSS

Paola Kathuria paola at limov.com
Thu Oct 18 13:18:19 EDT 2007

Do you know of any high-profile general design blogs with
RSS feeds that include all the images?

I'm in correspondence with a designer who has a design blog. It
has lots of yummy images but the images aren't included in the
RSS feed.

I thought it was a mark-up mistake but it's deliberate.

She writes:
> I've spent a great deal of time on the design and layout of the blog, so
> the idea that people might use the feed as a substitute for visiting the
> actual site isn't too appealing to me ;)

Do you think this is a reasonable position?  Or do you think,
as I do, that it's important not to present just text when
graphics are expected and in a medium where one wants to get
through things quickly?

Paola
--
http://www.paolability.com/