[Sigia-l] content-oriented listserv?

Ruth Kaufman ruth.kaufman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 15:09:26 EDT 2007

Greetings. I'm wondering if anyone subscribes to or has come across a
web content-oriented listserv. Most of what I find falls (roughly)
into one of the following buckets:
- Technology (CM applications and standards, but not editorial and
messaging considerations -- more for developers and tech architects)
- User experience (IA/UI/design sans content)
- Advertising / media (advertising services and the ephemera on the web)

I know there's a list related to taxonomies and library science. In my
mind, that's part of this scope, but it's too narrow to really serve
as a content discussion group. There's also stuff like EContent
Magazine, but there's no discussion group, at least that I can find --
just newsletters.

What about editorial strategies; content management processes and best
practices;and content distribution strategies and techniques?

Is there such a list?

And if there were, would anyone here be likely to subscribe to it?

thanks!
Ruth