[Sigia-l] Elastic Lists - Visualizing Metadata

Susan Doran susandoran at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 5 12:19:45 EDT 2007

Thanks for posting. Not sure I qualify as a metadata nut (I'm more of a filbert), but it's probably the niftiest metadata visualization I've seen...could make metadata and facets a lot more interesting and accessible to clients.

Susan Doran
55 Morning Street - Apt 4/1
Portland ME  04101
207-774-4963 (land)