[Sigia-l] [OFF TOPIC] list bug? (was Re: Optimal Screen Size for )

cwodtke at eleganthack.com cwodtke at eleganthack.com
Wed Nov 21 20:52:46 EST 2007

I keep unsubscribing to this list because of smart-alec comments by
*someone* who monopolizes the list and continually acts badly, and yet I
keep getting subscribed back. It's bizarre. This time I remained
unsubscribed for two weeks before I was magically re-subscribed. Could
someone look at this bug? (I'll leave it to you to decide which one I'm
referring to.)

Off to try to unsubscribe yet again.