[Sigia-l] Dec. 4 Twin Cities IA Meetup - Topic: Organizing Large Datasets

Katie Ware kcoleware at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 14 13:45:25 EST 2007

FYI for those in the greater Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area or beyond...

Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 10:11:17 -0600From: dirtgrl at gmail.comTo: dirtgrl at gmail.comSubject: [mini] Dec. 4 Twin Cities IA Meetup, Topic: Organizing Large Datasets
Hello IA Meetup friends --Last night's IA Meetup was a lively discussion of Social Networking.  Mark your calendars for the next Meetup, Tuesday Dec. 4, where the topic will be organizing large datasets .

Matt Thompson of the Star Tribune will be joining us, he's had PLENTY of experience in this area.  A few others are also on deck, so I anticipate yet another lively discussion.

Here are details of the meeting:

Tuesday, Dec. 4
5:00-7:00 p.m.
at the Local in downtown Minneapolis (www.the-local.com, 931 Nicollet Mall)
Feel free to bring other IA friends with you!In the meantime, if you have questions, please feel free to contact either myself or Garrick ( email at garrickvanburen.com ).I look forward to seeing/meeting you!Kristi Olson