[Sigia-l] RIA: the wrong tree?

Jonathan Baker-Bates Jonathan.Baker-Bates at lbi.com
Thu May 24 10:43:54 EDT 2007

While this is plainly a troll, I would of course say the answer is no. "End-user type" people have no reliable capacity to imagine user interfaces, and the idea that UI designers need to wait for such people to ask them to design things is of course tripe.

Nice weather we're having in London by the way. I was thinking of taking a trip to the Lake District this weekend.

Jonathan