[Sigia-l] "the year of consumability"

Dmitry Nekrasovski mail.dmitry at gmail.com
Tue May 22 23:44:14 EDT 2007

Are there people within IBM who have a clue about user experience?
Yes, many of them.

Is that expertise reflected in the statements made in the article?
Definitely not.

Is it unfortunate that IBM obscures its accomplishments in this field
behind clueless jargon like "consumability" and "outside in design"?
Absolutely.

Dmitry