[Sigia-l] I'm hiring, need help

Jayson Elliot jayson.elliot at gmail.com
Thu May 17 00:53:57 EDT 2007

True, they are very closely related. I was able to get Content
Strategist approved as a new role, meaning a larger UX department
overall.

The content strategist will be focused on large-scale taxonomies, and
more technical aspects such as delving into the actual CMS used, etc.
The information architects will be focused more on the user
experience, usability, etc.

There's definitely overlap between them, but I'm making them separate
positions so they can focus on their respective strengths.