[Sigia-l] Identification please

Noriyo Asano noriyo at iaspectrum.net
Sun May 13 21:36:26 EDT 2007

Hi Jonathan and all,

Many many years ago, around the time when Sun Microsystems opened up
the first Java SDK, some early adoptors manipulated it to make this
type of graphics.  And I vaguely remember they were calling it simply
"molecules".

So, on reading Jonathan's first post, some pattern-names like
"molecule tree" or "molecule view" came up on my mind.

All the best,
Noriyo