[Sigia-l] Everything is Miscellaneous

Ziya Oz listera at earthlink.net
Thu May 3 17:41:57 EDT 2007

Andrew Boyd:

>> Sells books?

> And this is a bad thing? :)

I didn't say it was 'bad.' (Didn't say it was good, either :-) Just that, by
way of explanation, a lot of this title mongering crap is the direct result
of the hype/buzz/meme factories geared to selling
books/seminars/classes/etc. We do what we do...and then there is this other
bizarro world where Venn diagrams dissect the human soul, as it were. :-)

> Or perhaps we are just jealous because we don't get invited to those
> sorts of parties :)

And this from a continent where every IA gathering by law requires a
'discussion' of taxonomy of beer labels? :-)

----
Ziya

In design, interaction is the last resort.