[Sigia-l] Event: 5/31/07 Planning meeting for LA chapter of the Information Architecture Institute

Weston Thompson westontt at gmail.com
Tue May 1 19:26:30 EDT 2007

Mark your calendars for a planning meeting as we establish a Los
Angeles chapter of the Information Architecture Institute.

Thursday, May 31, 2007
7:00 PM
Walt Disney Parks & Resorts Online
1025 Grand Central Avenue
Glendale, CA  91201

A few of us have been tossing ideas around for a few weeks, and we'd
like to get a group of LA IAs together to agree on a plan going
forward.   No need to be a member of the Information Architecture
Institute.  No need to be an IA.  We welcome all those with an
interest in IA.  We want to make the LA chapter of IAI a good addition
to the LA UX scene, something that complements the current LA CHI and
LA IxD events.

We'll start the evening with the planning meeting (light refreshments)
and then we can adjourn to a local establishment for dinner/drinks as
desired.

Watch this meetup for further details: http://ia.meetup.com/55/

Thank you,

Craig Nakano, Senior Information Architect
Weston Thompson, Information Architect
The Capital Group / American Funds