[Sigia-l] Opinion on OpinionLab's OnlineOpinion service

Livia Labate liv at livlab.com
Thu Mar 29 13:40:45 EDT 2007

I'm looking into OpinionLab's OnlineOpinion service and would like to
know what people's experiences with it have been.

  http://www.opinionlab.com/about_this_system.asp
  http://www.opinionlab.com/OnlineOpinion-Methodology.asp
  http://www.opinionlab.com/OnlineOpinion-Getting-Started.asp

I'm interested in:

1. How do you use it on your day-to-day (as an IA/UX professional)?

(...is the quality of data worth the investment?)

2. How does your company use it in conjunction with other satisfaction
metrics tracked like ForeSee, direct marketing surveys or whatever else
you use? How?

(...who benefits from this metric, your function or the company in a
larger sense? how?)

3. What is the data analysis and reporting interface like? (The only
research collection tool with an interface I like is MindCanvas, so I
expect everything else to be horrible - just how bad is this one?).

4. Do you know if I can mash it up with my other data feeds and put it
on my own dashboard?

5. Has it impacted you negatively in any way? What's the best thing
about it?