[Sigia-l] Inporetant to recent IA 07 Summit registrants

Richard Hill rhillasis at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 16:43:31 EST 2007

-------------------------------
Notice to all ASIS&T IA07 registrants who registered over the web:
If you have NOT received a confirmation LETTER by MAIL, please contact us
immediately!

Ph:  (301) 495-0900
Fax: (301) 495-0810
Email: ia07summit at gmail.com

E-mail has been intermittent recently.  The information you enter on the web
is encrypted and sent to us as e-mail.  We decrypt and enter.  Calling to
confirm that you are  registered if you did not receive a written letter as
confirmation will help smooth the registration process at the meeting and
prevent delays while you re-provide the information we did not receive.

Thanks You! and we regret this situation  more than you, I am sure.

Dick Hill
--
Richard Hill
Executive Director, ASIS&T