[Sigia-l] Reports w/ Horizontal Scrolls

pauric pauric at pauric.net
Sat Jun 23 09:55:05 EDT 2007

"If you are inside the boundaries of a cell (div) and simply
click (without holding and dragging), you enter into edit mode."

We just entered the RTFM zone bro.  One click to hold to drag, two clicks to
edit, another 2 clicks to select all cell, move to a different cell and one
click to get back to hold and drag mode, etc??? My finger is tired just
thinking about it.

Anyhoos, "When you drag, you click and hold the mouse button," I dont see
how you can detect a select drag from 'hold drag' once you cross a cell
boundary in htmland.  Doable though, e.g. flipbook.

A more afforded solution here, in conjunction with the css overflow, is to
have a control panel overview mimic of the table, sections linking to
placeholders.

fwiw, I came across a dymanic horizontal scroll bar in google reader and it
looks 'orrible
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/pauric/501978380/in/set-72157600066175061/>