[Sigia-l] IA Certification now available [SPAM]

Eric Reiss elr at e-reiss.com
Sat Jun 23 06:31:18 EDT 2007

Dear Budding IAs -

As a public service (and since no one else seems to be stepping up to
carry out this important work), the Department of Meaningless
Gestures at FatDUX is now offering

FULL CERTIFICATION FOR INFORMATION ARCHITECTS

That’s right! Now, you can get your own personal

CERTIFICATE OF ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

for only USD 1,998.00 (plus shipping and handling. We accept PayPal.)

Upon receipt of payment, we will create an incredible, personalized,
customized, collaboratively filtered, hand-lettered, correctly
spelled CERTIFICATE, featuring a high-quality parchment-like finish,
suitable for framing or laminating.

Just send us your money (operators are standing by), and this
impressive CERTIFICATE. can be yours – a joy to behold and sure to
become a valuable family heirloom.

It’s easier than you think. All we need is your money (and your
answers to our simple certification test). What’s more, if you
respond within the next 5 minutes (GMT + 1), we’ll also send you our
free 8-track motivational tape, “Buzzwords to live by.”

Our extensive test materials are modeled on the 1936 State of Idaho
drivers license application – one of the most authoritative
multiple-choice examinations ever administered in Idaho in 1936.

And it can all be yours for just USD 1,998.00. So why wait? Take the
test now. Show the world that you’re a REAL IA.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=kKVFAxJ8efkxon_2bRfhuS1A_3d_3d

Cheers,
Eric Reiss
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
FatDUX Copenhagen
www.fatdux.com

FatDUX advises all recipients to virus scan all emails, and to
eat five portions of fruit and vegetables daily.