[Sigia-l] Finding good junior people ...... was Re: What happened to the good IAs

Donna Maurer donnam at maadmob.net
Fri Jun 22 00:31:52 EDT 2007

Alexander Johannesen wrote:
> I was a senior consultant before I joined the UX / IA debacle. Am I
> going backwards, you reckon?

I was a senior consultant before I became an ancient IA freelancer. If
that's backwards, I'm happy to go there. I'd much rather be at home
wearing jeans and listening to Muse very loudly than sitting in a Friday
afternoon meeting wearing a black suit ;) Growing up is overrated.

I feel I should add something IA to this reply so it's not just noise,
so here's two somewhat related things:
- I once wrote about why I stopped being a consultant:
http://www.maadmob.net/donna/blog/archives/000680.html
- I'm running a card sort with a new online usability tool:
http://www.maadmob.net/donna/blog/archives/000762.html

Yes, they look like plugs don't they? Oh well, blame it on being Friday
afternoon.

--
Donna Maurer
Maadmob Interaction Design