[Sigia-l] IAs vs BAs

Eric Reiss elr at e-reiss.com
Tue Jun 19 04:02:14 EDT 2007

Juan wrote:
"I found that in order to get the 'buy-in' from my stakeholders, I
have to convert my IA research and documents into BA document types,
which they are familiar with."

What exactly are "BA document types"? And what are the IA documents
you must convert? Are you talking about sticking stuff in a
PowerPoint instead of Visio? Or does it go beyond this?

Best,
Eric

www.fatdux.com