[Sigia-l] IAs vs BAs

Alexander Johannesen alexander.johannesen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 02:47:57 EDT 2007

On 6/19/07, Andrew Boyd <facibus at gmail.com> wrote:
> We could as easily split along the "Shiraz school" and the "Dark beer
> school" as Big IA/Little IA or Big D Designer/LIS advocate dichotomies
> - and it would probably make as much sense, ultimately.

What about the Tawny Port school of user interaction design vs. the
Liquor Port university of user experience design? Or alcohol-free
ginger beer camp of DA vs. the alcoholic ginger beer gang of BA vs.
the root beer crew of UA? Or, what about those times you start out
with normal fruit juice and you leave it for long and it ferments into
something else? What school of marketing would that be?

I could go on, and it's not even friday.

Alex