[Sigia-l] London IA Book Club - July 3rd - Zag @ LBi

David Carruthers dave.carruthers at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 05:04:42 EDT 2007

Hello London based members,

The next London IA book club will be on July 3rd hosted by Ivanka at LBi.
http://www.lbigroup.com/en/contact-us/

She has selected the wackily entitled: "*Zag: The Number One Strategy of
High-performance Brands*"

amazon link:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Zag-Number-Strategy-High-performance-Brands/dp/0321426770/

cheapest i've found
http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/WEBSITE/WWW/WEBPAGES/showbook.php?id=0321426770

Let me know if you want to come along. All welcome.

take care all,
dvc

Review on amazon:
"If you type Branding into Google, you will find 1,330,000 references.
Everyone knows about it, talks about it, but few have created a successful
brand and can explain to others how they did it. Marty Neumeier has and can.
He explains how to do it in simple stages avoiding jargon and confusion.
This is not a 'padded' book, I read it in two sittings.

He writes beautifully with a full knowledge and appreciation of the next
question on the reader's lips.
I particularly liked how he used the running example of a fledgling company
throughout the book, bringing to life its stage by stage growth and
illustrating how ground-breaking differentiation was achieved.

This is an essential book for designers and clients who need to demystify
the branding process, and it will help them generate the vision and courage
needed to create a unique brand."