[Sigia-l] Job Opportunities - Information Architects, CSS Designers, Flash Designers, Los Angeles, CA

Patrick Neeman patrickn at speaktech.com
Mon Jun 4 19:59:10 EDT 2007

Do you want to work on "stuff" that appears in front of millions of users?

I manage a User Experience department for a consultancy in Los Angeles. I'm looking for a few good IAs, CSS Developers and UI Designers (preferably Flash designers) for upcoming projects, preferably people interested in full time employment. We will train/mentor the Flash designers in Expression on SilverLight (That nifty Microsoft technology).

Job requirements:

CSS Developers
--------------

- 2+ years experience
- They should know what Section 508 is, be able to construct an elaborate layout without tables, and know what the sliding doors' examples is.

Information Architects

- 2 - 4 years experience
- Example Wireframes, Use Cases, Process Flows should be included for the resume, and good IAs should be able to handle client expectations diplomatically.

Flash Designers

- 2 - 4 years experience
- Need to see examples of work, and have a sharp knowledge of ActionScript. Will train designers in Expression.

All experience levels considered. Must be LA/OC/SD based, but will consider people who live in Hawaii.

Send your resumes: to patrickn at speaktech.com.