[Sigia-l] It's started

Nancy Broden nancy.broden at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 10:09:42 EDT 2007

T-mobile has emphasized one key aspect of their UI with the
introduction of "My Faves" last year. It is based on the idea (borne
out by reaserch mind you) that, although our contact list my hold
dozens of entries, we generally only communicate with the same 3 - 5
on a daily basis.

T-Mobile has been advertising this UI with its "Who's in your 5?" ad campaign.

- Nancy