[Sigia-l] How much is your degree worth?

Ziya Oz listera at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 29 00:38:51 EDT 2007

"Should an undergraduate studying business pay more than one studying
psychology? Should a journalism degree cost more than one in literature?
More and more public universities, confronting rising costs and lagging
state support, have decided that the answers may be yes and yes."

<http://tinyurl.com/2zj7ss>

I work on a proprietary analytical system whereby school degrees and GPAs
are tracked for actual financial returns over years, so this caught my eye.

Is this a good or nutty idea?
And, of course, does this mean it'll soon cost more or less to get a design
degree?

"Every problem comes from a solution."