[Sigia-l] Shareable IA?

Jonathan Baker-Bates Jonathan.Baker-Bates at lbi.com
Fri Jul 27 10:54:45 EDT 2007

<snip>

> So, Scott Jehl aside, does anyone else on the list feel the
> express need to share sitemaps?  Anyone else have the need to
> share sitemaps being more important than sharing other deliverables?

I've certainly felt the need to bury the things in a deep hole. I agree
with the wiki on this:

"There comes a time in all site map's lives where they cease to help
anyone understand anything. They should then be retired from the list of
maintained artefacts. That point usually comes far sooner than people
think."

http://www.iawiki.net/TenWorstMistakes