[Sigia-l] Google introduces animated icons on homepage

Eric Reiss elr at e-reiss.com
Fri Jul 27 10:13:19 EDT 2007

Ja. Der findes grimt, men brugebart design fra alle lande.

I'm speaking of the design aesthetics espoused by the likes of Arne
Jakobsen, Alvar Aalto, and Bruno Mathsson. Online. Offline. I'm not
making a distinction here.

See:
http://www.norway.org.uk/culture/design/design/designdag.htm

for a more typical example of "clean" design.

Honestly, Are, compare this to the examples you provided. Which site
make you more proud of your national heritage? Which one best
represents "Norwegian design"?

I rest my generalization.

Best,
Eric