[Sigia-l] Company geographical location, where to display it on the screen

Juan Ruiz Juan.Ruiz at hyro.com
Thu Jul 26 19:06:20 EDT 2007

> Unless of course, Nielsen issues another boneheaded fatwa. :-)

So, there is no 'standard' defined by Nielsen yet? Maybe on the next
alertbox :)

I agree with you that the system should select the destination based on
the user's IP. Ebay currently does it, as well as other sites.

But then again, what if I want to change the geographical location? I
wonder if there have been some studies regarding the best location for
this feature (for business sites, e-commerce sites and informational
sites)...

-Juan