[Sigia-l] study says that web shoppers take their time

Laurie Gray laurie.gray at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 09:25:08 EDT 2007

Beautiful! I was hoping someone would dig up the original article! I
didn't have the energy to do it last night. I wondered about the
methodology that they used. And, I was't saying anything about the
quality of the AJC. ;)

I have run into this in the past. The marketing and/or biz dev teams
would perform this pseudo research, all under the argument that it was
"great content for press releases".  I think that this is a potential
second front for those of us with research methodology backgrounds to
address in our internal organizations...It's frustrating, though,
because the marketing/biz dev teams are so closely entrenched with the
C-level folks who have the money for such activities... I know, same
old, same old.

Laurie