[Sigia-l] Google introduces animated icons on homepage

Andrea Resmini root at resmini.net
Wed Jul 25 10:10:41 EDT 2007

Monica M Fernandes,

> I do not read Italian but maybe you did not check the current site of
> Guardia di Finanza, which has a link in that page:
> current site: http://www.gdf.it/Home/

That's the homepage of the Guardia di Finanza, and it's one thing. It
follows a number of specifications given to Italian governmental web sites
(not all of them, but some) and it's average normal for an Italian web
site.

The one I mentioned is another one, the homepage of the Special Squad for
IT frauds, part of the Guardia di Finanza.
Much like the homepage for the US Army  and the homepage for the Marines,
I´'d say, but it's definitely a public web page, not an inside joke
(G.A.T. is also used through the site as 'gatto', which is Italian for
cat, hence the paws everywhere).

--

Andrea Resmini
Information architect