[Sigia-l] Usability testing software for Mac?

Josephine Choi josephine.c.choi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 17:02:17 EST 2007

Hi everyone,

My company's working on a new Mac product that we will be doing
usability testing on.  We use Morae for our Windows products and like
the features it provides.

We're looking to find something comparable for testing Mac software.
We are doing testing on-site, so remote testing software is not
necessary.  However, we would like reliable screen capture.  Remote
observer capability and real-time marking/flagging would also be nice
to haves.  For those who have experience with testing Mac software,
would you be able to share your experiences and process?  What
products do you use?

Thanks for your input,
Josephine