[Sigia-l] Second Life

Brett Taylor btaylor at roundarch.com
Wed Jan 31 09:34:19 EST 2007

So it seems you're judging the whole country by one mans action...hm that sounds like good logic to me. I guess if a man decides he wants to take a day off, regardless of the time of year, maybe you should consider he may have a reason that he doesn't feel the need to share with you.

brett taylor + R O U N D A R C H + bus 312.529.2502 + mob 773.844.5233 + web www.roundarch.com