[Sigia-l] Web Designer position: Los Angeles, California

Patrick Neeman patrickn at speaktech.com
Tue Jan 30 11:10:54 EST 2007

Web Designer, self-starter with advanced .NET development skills to join
Microsoft Partner delivering solutions to our enterprise clients.  We
specialize in leading strategic projects for our customers, our team is
responsible to deliver user experiences for our customers.

Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years of web  design experience, preferably in a large-scale,
fast paced agency, marketing or in-house creative services environment
- Ability to work within a cross-functional team including effectively
communicating with IT, Engineering, Production, Design and Editorial
- Experience taking wireframes and creating designs that are both visually
pleasing and usable
- Exceptional attention to detail in design to maintain brand integrity
- Experience with consumer facing websites, corporate intranets or, business
to business application strongly preferred
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills - both verbal, written,
and interpersonal
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, and responsible for project
delivery
- Creative problem solving and resolution skills
- Ability to adapt to a changing, fast-paced, team environment and
multi-task assignments
- Ability to approach problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm and
innovation
- Strong client service attitude
- Ability to travel on-site within Southern California

Technical Requirements
- HTML and Cascading Style Sheets
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Flash
- Adobe Illustrator
- An understanding of AJAX
- SharePoint experience preferred

Additional Information:
- We are an emerging technology company focused on delivering solutions for
demanding Enterprise environments and growing businesses. The management
team consists of ex-Microsoft employees, with significant experiences and
respect in the region.

Email to: patrickn at speaktech.com