[Sigia-l] Follow-up to Usability Testing

Dan_Chamberlain at dom.com Dan_Chamberlain at dom.com
Thu Jan 25 10:23:16 EST 2007

>Dan, that's like asking "what is the standard feature set of a car?"; it
>depends!

Knew that going in... hoped to get more than "it depends"

What if I don't own a car or never have seen one? Could you please describe
a car and features or would that be to complex, too?

Or... You've been courting a CEO of a 30+ billion dollar Fortune 500
company as a prospective client. Your finally in his or her office for get
acquainted session and they ask you... "How do other companies in our
industry create web sites?"

Would you reply with the same answer as below?:

>The answer will be different for different companies, and even within
>companies different from project to project, based on the needs of the
>client, the knowledge about the users, the familiarity with the technology
>and application domain, experience of the team members, not to mention
time,
>budget, and several other factors.

Dan Chamberlain
Dominion Resources
EWG.UXE
701 East Cary Street
Richmond, Virginia 23219
804.771.4629
8.736.4629

recipient, any disclosure,  copying, distribution, or use of the
you have received this electronic  transmission in error, please
in error, and delete it.  Thank you.