[Sigia-l] Edwart Tufte course: Presenting Data and Information

Maria Cordell mcordell at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 15:00:37 EST 2007

Ditto what Richard said.

Though I'd read his three books when I saw him in 2005, I still found
a lot of value in hearing Tufte directly address a variety of topics.
Tufte is an energetic and engaging speaker, and I found him very
approachable throughout. Several of us info design types informally
gathered with him afterwards to discuss Sparklines and other
interesting ideas/problems in information design.

I liked getting a second copy of the books, too. I now keep that
second set at work.

Maria Cordell