[Sigia-l] Usability Testing

Arthur Fink arthur at arthurfink.com
Sat Jan 20 14:16:01 EST 2007

Forget "conflict of interest" or questions of integrity (for a moment).

I can't both design and review my own design.  And while I'd like to
believe that I can participate in testing my design, I'd like to have
some fresh blood I that process as well.

To me this is not a confession -- It's a statement about the
structural relationship of certain tasks.

It's all about why collaboration is so often part of the secret of a
great design.

          ARTHUR FINK Consulting  arthur at arthurfink.com
           Ten New Island Avenue  Listening to users
       Peaks Island, Maine 04108  Designing for people
              www.ArthurFink.com  User interfaces that work
207.766.5722  cell 207.615.5722  Progress training + consulting