[Sigia-l] How we format our own text

Laura Hunter laura.hunter at vividresources.com
Wed Jan 10 11:40:19 EST 2007

My humble apologies and thank you so much for the feedback Arthur.  This is
a good opportunity for me to attempt a re-post applying your suggestions.
As a recruiter, my technical skills at times can leave a lot to be desired.
Any suggestions on what type of editor (are you speaking of word) I should
use?

Apologies if I seem dense and thanks again for the valuable feedback.

Warm regards,
Laura

Laura Hunter
Vivid Resources