[Sigia-l] What would you want in an advanced class on IA?

Chiara Fox chiara at chiarafox.com
Thu Feb 1 19:02:47 EST 2007

Hello!

Adaptive Path is working on a new series of workshops for advanced
practitioners. We're calling it UX Intensive (more info here: http://
www.adaptivepath.com/events/2007/apr/ ] and it will start out in
Chicago in April, moving to other cities throughout the year. I'm in
charge of developing the content for the day on information
architecture.

So I ask you, what would you want and expect in an advanced class on
information architecture? The class will have around 100 people or
so, run from 9-5ish, and have a number of activities to illustrate
the points.

Please respond to me off-list (chiara @ adaptivepath . com). And
sorry for the cross-postings, but I wanted to make sure I reached as
many folks as I could.

Thanks for your input!

-Chiara

Chiara Fox