[Sigia-l] furniture shop IA

minko mihaly minko.mihaly at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 10:41:00 EST 2007

Thank you for the responses, i think i'll find the solution among them.
Hopefully.
My basic problem is that they have that amount of different furnitures, and
almost all the items have their own names. I find it difficult to organize
them, like creating a right side nav, because it would be really long. I
cannot use an a-z index, or something like that, because this will be
basically a webshop. I was thinking on using facets, and i could use them
like in the case of colors, or designers, but maybe not in the case of sizes
(size -> width: 80-120, 120-160, depth -> 40-80, 80-120, this could be
confusing?).
Thanks for the responses!

Misi