[Sigia-l] Conferences in 2008

Samantha Bailey samantha at baileysorts.com
Wed Dec 5 10:43:36 EST 2007

I strongly recommend the Adaptive Path events, both their intensive
workshops and their annual UX week event, which is usually held in August. I
have sent multiple members of my staff to these events and they have
consistently garnered better feedback (more learning, better networking)
than many other events and conferences available.
http://adaptivepath.com/events/

I'm also a big fan of Jared Spool's annual UX conference--for over 10 years
they've been consistently attracting established experts and new ideas. That
won't be until next Oct, though. http://www.uie.com/

Samantha Bailey

Samantha Bailey | samantha at baileysorts.com | http://baileysorts.com